Polyps wanted in USA

Post wanted adds here, this way sellers can contact you when polyps or jellyfish become available.
Forum rules
This section is for forum members to trade jellyfish and polyps only. Cubic Aquarium Systems ltd takes no responsibility for any transactions conducted in this area, transactions are strictly between forum members and do not involve Cubic Aquarium Systems ltd. in any way.

By using this section you agree to these terms & conditions.

Polyps wanted in USA

Postby travisthejellyfish » 09 Jul 2012, 05:08

Hi I am looking for polyps of any species of jellyfish. I own the blog Raising Pet Jellyfish (http://raisingpetjellyfish.blogspot.com ... index.html) I like to expand the jellyfish I keep. I currently have Upside down jellyfish polyps and Moon Polyps (both warm water). I can buy or trade polyps to those who have polyps other than the species I already have. I will not accept cold water species either. Some polyps I would really enjoy are, Non lethal Box Jellyfish Polyps of any species, Cannonball jellyfish polyps, Mastigias papua polyps, Pelagia noctiluca polyps. Feel free to offer me polyps of other species as well. And again, I would also be happy to trade. My Upside down jellyfish polyps produce a beautiful blue jellyfish. :)

Re: Polyps wanted in USA

Postby jellyfish concept » 19 Sep 2012, 15:20

Hi Travis,

we are 2 french biologists specialized in jellies breeding, for the moment we don't sell polyps yet but we can sell you, if you're interested for your customers, a lot of moon jellies.

you can contact us on jellyfish.concept@gmail.com

See you

jellyfish concept

Return to Polyps & Jellyfish Wanted