Polyps Wanted/ USA

Post wanted adds here, this way sellers can contact you when polyps or jellyfish become available.
Forum rules
This section is for forum members to trade jellyfish and polyps only. Cubic Aquarium Systems ltd takes no responsibility for any transactions conducted in this area, transactions are strictly between forum members and do not involve Cubic Aquarium Systems ltd. in any way.

By using this section you agree to these terms & conditions.

Polyps Wanted/ USA

Postby travisthejellyfish » 13 Jul 2012, 16:16

Hello,

I am looking for polyps of various species. I don't have any particular species in mind. I currently have Moon Jellyfish (Aurelia aurita) Polyps and Upside Down Jellyfish polyps. Feel free to suggest any polyps that I do not currently have and offer a price or trade. Polyps of Lagoon Jellyfish,Pelagia noctiluca, Blue Blubber Jellyfish, Atlantic Sea nettles, Cannonball Jellyfish, Lion's Mane Jellyfish, etc. I will also accept polyps of non-lethal Box Jellies. I do raise cold water jellyfish, therefore I will not take any cold water polyps.

Trade/Buying- I am willing to trade Polyps or even medusa of Aurelia and Cassiopeia. If you would rather sell your polyps, then suggest a price.

My Upside Down Jellyfish Polyps produce ephyra that develop into adults with a beautiful deep sea blue coloration.
travisthejellyfish

Return to Polyps & Jellyfish Wanted