Lagoon Jellyfish for sale!

This section is for the sale of jellyfish and jellyfish polyps. Please take notice of the forum rules.
Forum rules
This section is for forum members to trade jellyfish and polyps only. Cubic Aquarium Systems ltd takes no responsibility for any transactions conducted in this area, transactions are strictly between forum members and do not involve Cubic Aquarium Systems ltd. in any way.

By using this section you agree to these terms & conditions.

Lagoon Jellyfish for sale!

Postby travisthejellyfish » 08 Dec 2013, 00:14

Hello,

I run a new jellyfish company called The Jellyfish Warehouse (www.jellyfishwarehouse.com). We breed and sell a variety of jellyfish, in the US. We are now breeding Lagoon Jellies. Those are currently found no where else. Any time in the past, they have been the more difficult, wild variety. Check our website and subscribe to our newsletter for updates.

We also sell Moon Jellies in small or large quantities. We grow the healthiest and most resilient jellies on. The market. You can purchase from us to fill your Cubic or other aquariums, or buy in wholesale bulk to fill your restaurant, business or public aquarium tank.

We are also looking to sell Atlantic Sea Nettles in the near future. Feel free to contact me at travis.brandwood@gmail.com for any questions.
travisthejellyfish

Re: Lagoon Jellyfish for sale!

Postby dyoung » 28 Jul 2014, 22:40

I take it that this never came to fruition? website doesn't work
dyoung

Re: Lagoon Jellyfish for sale!

Postby travisthejellyfish » 25 Nov 2014, 05:03

dyoung wrote:I take it that this never came to fruition? website doesn't work

Our website is working, it's accessible from the same URL listed above. We are selling lagoon jellyfish and may begin to offer Cubic products as well. Our jellies are high quality and we try to breed as many as possible. Thanks!
travisthejellyfish

Return to Polyps & Jellyfish Offered