Positive experience: Novus acrylic polish

We build a range of home jellyfish aquariums which are available through all good aquarium shops.
http://www.cubicaquarium.com
Forum rules
Please send any requests for spare parts or warranty claims to info@cubicaquarium.com. Warranty claims cannot be handled through this forum.

Positive experience: Novus acrylic polish

Postby Bakesalee » 14 Aug 2016, 04:02

It's safe. I took a chance to remove some scratches on the outside and inside of the viewing pane when I had the jellies in a ziplock bag. Cubic was kind enough to send, free of charge, a replacement electrical assembly (the clip with adapters that runs down the side with adapter plug at end). This required I empty the aquarium to install the replacement piece.

I took a chance and used the Novus kit to remove scratches on the clear window, both inside and out. Some deeper scratches didn't come out initially with 'Novus 2" (for fine scratches), so I used "3", followed by "2" to clean it up, and rinsed it in the shower. It looks brand new, maybe even better than when we got it, because it arrived with some very slight surface scratches which I imagine occurred in shipping.

I guess I just want to let any OCD or worrying types like myself not to be so hard on yourself or worry about imperfections because it can be fixed. Take care!
Bakesalee

Return to Cubic Aquarium Systems