Cubic Orbit 20 tank parts

We build a range of home jellyfish aquariums which are available through all good aquarium shops.
http://www.cubicaquarium.com
Forum rules
Please send any requests for spare parts or warranty claims to info@cubicaquarium.com. Warranty claims cannot be handled through this forum.

Cubic Orbit 20 tank parts

Postby DerrickMazur » 09 Feb 2017, 04:57

Hi,

I have had my Orbit 20 since early 2015. Recently, I have been running it without the lights. It seemed after time, the lights were always damp and eventually they stopped working. Also, one of the wires on the splitter was torn and shorted. I was wondering how to get ahold of a new splitter to install or any diy ideas. I was also wondering if there was some way to get a hold of another light bar. Buying these things isn't a problem, I just have not been able to find any of these things that I need. I have emailed polylab prior but they did not have any of these in stock. Any help would be much appreciated..

Derrick
DerrickMazur

Re: Cubic Orbit 20 tank parts

Postby Cubic » 09 Feb 2017, 05:50

Hi Derrick

Drop us an email at info @ cubicaquarium.com and we will get you any parts you need.
“Have nothing in your homes that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”

William Morris.
Cubic
Site Admin

Return to Cubic Aquarium Systems